Bluella helps global business to achieve their goals with confidence that kindle efficiency, savings and revenue growth. It’s why companies can run their mission-critical projects and systems over our robust and secure IT Infrastructure where cloud is done right, provisioning across public, private and hybrid clouds, on any cloud. Working with Bluella to implement its managed services like managed DNS, CDN, Security services, Business Analytics, Integrations, Mobility, Optimizations on Hybrid Multi-Cloud that improves customer experience, IT efficiency and application reliability.
We are hiring a talented QA Engineer professional to join our Dev team. You will be making sure that all our products meet quality standards. Your duties include developing and implementing quality control tests, testing products at various stages and writing reports documenting any bugs or issues. Once the product is released, you will be responsible for maintaining the quality of products in production.
- Create tests to identify software problems
- Implement methods to test and evaluate products
- Analyze bugs and errors found during tests
- Document results of tests for the software development team
- Work according to deadlines for the delivery of products
- Develop standards and procedures to determine product quality and release readiness
- Ensure that products adhere to quality standards
- Recommend improvements in software to enhance user experience
- Motivate the development process for efficiency and performance
- Work together with the software engineers to enhance and improve products
- Research and compare similar competitor products
- Maintain updated knowledge of industry trends and advancements
- Minimum of 5 years of proven working experience in software development and testing. 10 years is preferred.
- High proficiency in computer technology and programming languages
- Strong knowledge of Google user and developer products. We use GCP (Google Cloud Platform) and Google products for all of our users.
- In-depth understanding of our Tech stack (above)
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Great team player and able to work efficiently with minimal supervision
- Able to focus at a computer for hours at a time, doing repetitive and detailed tasks