Bluella helps global business to achieve their goals with confidence that kindle efficiency, savings and revenue growth. It’s why companies can run their mission-critical projects and systems over our robust and secure IT Infrastructure where cloud is done right, provisioning across public, private and hybrid clouds, on any cloud. Working with Bluella to implement its managed services like managed DNS, CDN, Security services, Business Analytics, Integrations, Mobility, Optimizations on Hybrid Multi-Cloud that improves customer experience, IT efficiency and application reliability.
As a Customer Support Engineer, you have the opportunity to ensure customer satisfaction with all Bluella products and services. You would be troubleshooting and fixing issues reported by internal and external customers coming through a company ticketing system. You would be directly in touch with our customers via email, phone, and Teams to understand their issues and resolve them in a timely manner. You would always strive to exceed expectations of customers by providing empathetic, patient, yet efficient support.
Excellent Google Sheet/Excel Spreadsheet skills are required. Effective communication skills are a must have.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot internal and external customer technical problems.
- Resolve internal technical issues in software.
- Participate in training new customers in all client’s products.
- Handle customer complaints.
- Maintain accurate customer documents and prepare reports for all issues and resolutions.
- Monitor all support request tickets and update all activities on the company tracking system.
- Analyze customer issues and develop necessary actions and ensure optimal levels of customer satisfaction to provide appropriate support.
- Manage all customer issues and if required escalate it to required departments.
- Provide support to all developers and evaluate customer designs and recommend procedures for optimal use of products as per guidelines.
- Troubleshoot all network and application issues and recommend resolutions to ensure better customer services.
- Manage requests from internal and external clients and resolve it through email and phone.
- Provide solutions to all customers and partners and ensure effective deployment.
- Minimum of 5 years of proven working experience as a Customer Support Engineer. 10 years preferred.
- Experience in languages in our Tech Stack.
- Effective communication skills, empathy, and patience for customers experiencing issues.
- BS in Computer Science. MS in Computer Science preferred.
- Healthcare revenue cycle management experience preferred but not required