Bluella helps global business to achieve their goals with confidence that kindle efficiency, savings and revenue growth. It’s why companies can run their mission-critical projects and systems over our robust and secure IT Infrastructure where cloud is done right, provisioning across public, private and hybrid clouds, on any cloud. Working with Bluella to implement its managed services like managed DNS, CDN, Security services, Business Analytics, Integrations, Mobility, Optimizations on Hybrid Multi-Cloud that improves customer experience, IT efficiency and application reliability.
As the Product Manager you will become an expert on Bluella’s products and help train customers internal and external on effectively using our products. We use Google Sheets for most of our custom dashboards and reporting so advanced Google Sheet skills are necessary for this role.
You will be working with an Agile Development team, responsible for planning, reviewing, and rolling out new Bluella products. The products consist of the workflow automation tools that we provide our internal billing professionals as well as external dashboards and reports that we provide our clients, mostly all on Google Sheets.
You will be gathering and prioritizing product requirements, writing PRDs (product requirement documents), and working closely with the internal departments to understand their workflow needs. You will then write the stories based on those requirements, and manage the project(s) to bring those requirements to life.
You will be responsible for customer onboarding/offboarding which consists of Internal kickoffs to organize the team, external kickoff to introduce the team to customers, and training customers to use our products.
This role is going to require a lot of data and numbers monitoring in spreadsheets and needs precise attention to detail. We are an agile development team using the Scrum methodology to deliver and launch products. Experience on USA Healthcare will help you come up to speed much faster.
Your responsibilities include:
- Expertise in all Bluella products, solutions and the go-to person for questions.
- Delivering product requirement documents (PRDs) with prioritized features and corresponding justification.
- Run daily Standup, Sprint Planning, Backlog grooming, Demo, and all other Scrum Ceremonies.
- Create Stories and help the Dev team clear all impediments.
- Manage product roadmap and work with leadership to create new projects.
- Work with external third parties to assess and fix issues that arise.
- Test and deploy products in a phased and controlled environment.
- Communicate new features with internal and external stakeholders.
- Act as a leader within the company
- Minimum of 5 years experience as a Product Manager
- 5 years of experience in the USA Healthcare Industry
- Advanced skills with Google Sheets and Data Analytics
- Demonstrated success defining and launching excellent products
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
- Scrum Master or Product Owner Certification is a plus
- Examples and at least one sample of an effective document delivered in the past
- Behavioral Healthcare experience is preferred but not required
- Bachelor’s degree (MBA preferred)
Our ideal candidate is someone with experience in technology startup program/product management. In addition to being an outstanding communicator, you will also demonstrate excellent interpersonal and analytical skills.