Bluella helps global business to achieve their goals with confidence that kindle efficiency, savings and revenue growth. It’s why companies can run their mission-critical projects and systems over our robust and secure IT Infrastructure where cloud is done right, provisioning across public, private and hybrid clouds, on any cloud. Working with Bluella to implement its managed services like managed DNS, CDN, Security services, Business Analytics, Integrations, Mobility, Optimizations on Hybrid Multi-Cloud that improves customer experience, IT efficiency and application reliability.
- Execute technical solutions and improvements
- Ensure code quality & find ways to improve it
- Participate in our code review process that would promote collaboration, spread knowledge, and reduce bugs
- Ensure code quality for you and your team members
- Report progress to management in a timely manner and language they understand
- Create test environments, guidelines and processes
- Participate in all Scrum processes, including sprint planning, daily scrum meetings, backlog grooming, product roadmap planning, and Sprint closing. Our Sprints are currently 3 weeks long.
- Minimum of 5 years of proven working experience as a software engineer.
- Experience in programming in languages in our Tech Stack.
- Excellent technical skills, front end & back end coding, and architecture design
- Effective communication skills to report progress to management
- Expertise in database design and data management
- BS in Computer Science. MS in Computer Science preferred.
- Healthcare revenue cycle management experience preferred but not required