Bluella helps global business to achieve their goals with confidence that kindle efficiency, savings and revenue growth. It’s why companies can run their mission-critical projects and systems over our robust and secure IT Infrastructure where cloud is done right, provisioning across public, private and hybrid clouds, on any cloud. Working with Bluella to implement its managed services like managed DNS, CDN, Security services, Business Analytics, Integrations, Mobility, Optimizations on Hybrid Multi-Cloud that improves customer experience, IT efficiency and application reliability.
As a Senior Software Engineer, you would act as a lead Engineer for a new Scrum team being formed to implement an important and exciting project. Our engineering teams practice the Agile/Scrum software development process. You will be coding as well as leading other team members. The team will consist of Engineers, QA, and PM.
- Execute technical solutions and improvements
- Ensure code quality & find ways to improve it
- Implement a code review process that would promote collaboration, spread knowledge, and reduce bugs
- Ensure code quality for you and your team members
- Report progress to management in a timely manner in a language they understand
- Create test environments, guidelines and quality processes
- Participate in all Scrum processes, including sprint planning, daily scrum meetings, backlog grooming, product roadmap planning, and Sprint closing. Our Sprints are currently 3 weeks long.
- Minimum of 10 years of proven working experience as a software engineer. 5 years of Senior Software Engineer experience.
- Experience in programming in languages in our Tech Stack.
- Excellent technical skills, front end & back end coding, and architecture design
- Effective communication skills to report progress to management
- Expertise in database design and data management
- MS or higher degree in Computer Science.
- Healthcare revenue cycle management experience preferred but not required